My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

06 March 2006

A case of the Monday blahs

It's Monday, and last night I got no sleep. I was up all night cleaning and packing up the house.
I'm sleepy.
This weekend was good though.
On Saturday, Vanessa and I went on another shopping trip to Akihabara(toy town). I spent a little bit of money, but not as much as I have before. Since the weather was nice, we got to explore a little more than usual, and found another really cool store (yes toys) that had a lot more stuff than the others. Even some of the prices were cheaper.

- - - -

Speaking of toys: I found my next big purchase. It's the Autobot "Matrix of Leadership" from the Transformers. Here's a couple of photo's of the product:










if you click the pictures, you'll see it in larger scale.

and here's the link where I found it:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DMC10097&mode=retail

The only real reason I want it so much (besides the coolness factor) is so I can set it on my desk next to my Staff Sergeant desk nameplate, and show everyone I'm a "leader" in the Air Force.
It's like an inside joke to toy and comic collectors.

I'm sleepy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Questions about posting? What does it mean that all comments must be approved by the blog author?

Blog Archive