My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

11 April 2006

Another day

Thankfully, there's no bad news to report today.
I woke up at 5am, showered and got into my blues. Today my class visited the Armed Forces Information Service (AFIS) headquarters, and we had to leave at 6am to beat the Beltway traffic. It sounds exciting, but AFIS houses all the broadcasting folks that I work with on a daily basis anyway, so mostly, it was "death by powerpoint" listening to the same things over and over.

I got home just a little while ago (5:30pm my time). I'm going to take a nap. I was falling asleep in the room, but luckily, I only got tired toward the end of each presentation. It gave me enough time to ask questions, then as my eyes started feeling heavy, I'd shake myself awake mentally, and we'd go on break within a few minutes.

- - - -

I have a phone number!

Call me at 410-674-7700 ex. 2139.
I'm in room 39, just in case you get the front desk.
I'm typically in my room from 5:30pm Eastern Daylight until 6 the next morning, so if you want to call, that would be the best time.
Vanessa, that's 6:30am - 7pm for you. If you call, I'll wake up and talk, even at 2am. Hell, I've stayed p that late for the past two nights anyway. I miss you so much. It's still hard to sleep without you beside me, and I think that's one of the reasons I'm not sleeping well. It's not your fault, I'd just rather be curled up with you than alone in a big bed. I thought I heard your voice today (one of the people in the AFIS building had a similar laugh to yours, and it sent both shivers up my spine, and a smile to my face. That's what you do to me. ULI!
I Love you so much!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

i am glad you can find ways to think about me. but don't go after that laugh cause it sounds like me. :) just kidding i know i am the only one that has your heart.

Blog Archive