My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

13 September 2006

Sorry it's been so long

I am in Japan. I am back in Vanessa's arms, and life is great again. I haven't thought once about work, or things I HAVE to do. It's all been things I want to do.
So please forgive me for not updating sooner.
Please know that once again, life is good. Bees buzz, birds sing, frogs croak, all in perfect harmony.

Life is good again.

- - - -

Mom,

Sorry I haven't written. This is the first time I've gotten on the computer, and Vanessa's phone has been busted, so I couldn't call. Call her cell phone if you really want to talk to me.
If not, I'll talk to you soon enough.

4 comments:

'Dela said...

well hell fire, we all thought y'all had E-loped!

good to hear everything is peachy keen. :)

hugs,
~a.

asemtap said...

I admit I was getting worried and wrote you a note to all know e-mail addresses I have. My concern centered on her last post saying she might get sent to DC just days after you got there. I guess that didn't happen. I was also concerned about her emotionally on 9/11. We had a quick ceremony before school, we have a very active ROTC program. I cried, now another group of kids know I'm a mess when the NAtional Anthem is played.

Love to you both, Did you get my package?

LANCELOT said...

package received - Vanessa LOVES the tiera.

no eloping...just waiting patiently.

M, please send me an updated number for debt, and add $300 from this trip to the number. I'll pay it off on return to Korea.

9/11 passed without much mention, from us, AFN, or the news in general.

asemtap said...

Hijo, check your e-mail for requested 411

Blog Archive