My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

19 November 2006

I Miss You & more

I miss her.
Some times it's easier
To just sleep all day
So I won't know
We didn't speak today.
I miss her.

Vanessa has moved into her new home, and that's totally great! I'm really excited for her. But, she doesn't have a phone yet, so we can't talk to each other. My rock, my anchor, and we can't speak. I feel like I'm floating away sometimes. Last week, I really did go home, and fall fast asleep, only to wake up well into the evening, unable to fall back to sleep. At least for those few hours, I didn't think about missing her calls. I Love Her so much, and it pains me not to be able to speak with her.

- - - -

Thanksgiving is this week. I've got my list of things to be thankful for, and I'll post it later on this week. Be thinking of your lists, and if you like, you can post here. Two people from my ofice have invited me to their homes for Turkey Day. And here's my conundrum: I have a PT Test on the 5th, so do I eat 2 Thanksgiving meals, or do I peck, and keep my weight down? I won't starve by any means, I just won't get the tryptaphan(sp?) drowsiness from eating too much. It's a good thing, right?

- - - -

My email is acting up, both my AOL and my work email. I think it's my PC, but I can't be sure, since it's BOTH my work and my home computer. Maybe it's the US Forces Korea Internet Police keeping bandwidth low. Anyway, I can't receive some emails, and I can't send out others. Sometimes I send out blank email from my work account, and my AOL never receives some. It' ENTIRELY frustrating. SO, please leave me messages on here (unless they're too private or personal - in which case, try this address so I can at least read most of them) until the problem gets fixed.

- - - -

ULI

2 comments:

asemtap said...

Last thing I did before going to FLA was check your blog, no news,now I see why,iff the computers aren't working. My trip was uneventful. Well with the exception that I now sport an eyebrow piercing. Amanda & Roxanne have new tats. Tim & Kavita (current GF) were there too, along with Liz. Went into Tampa saw Gayle & Jenny. They wish you well and may come to the Indy reception if that comes to pass. We have everything on hold until you verify that you get the vacation once you get to Germany.

Got a note from Vanessa, we are up to no good, she and I.

We, the Fla bunch, have a question....Why don't you get a bike to travel back and forth? We saw a guy in full camo riding a black (looked like ARMY issue) bike, ergo the question.

Anyway glad you're enjoying work now...waiting to hear from you next week

'Dela said...

your mom is on crack...uneventful my eye...i turned 50! ack.

i think you & vanessa should plan for a disney world honeymoon, it IS the happiest place on the planet. besides, where else can you get away with wearing Mickey & Minnie bride & groom hats. *tee hee*

i really need to send your Halloween stuff. ;)

XXXs & OOOs,
'dela

Blog Archive