So...I am going to save up and get her a new one (or one that comes close, as it was a limited edition). She should get it by our first Wedding Anniversary.
If anyone sees something that comes close to this:

or this:

Please let me know where you found it, and an approximate cost.
I can find photos all day, but costs aren't listed on the sites I'm going to, unless you want to pay a premium for diamonds "sight unseen," and I don't like to do business that way.
Anyway, leave her a note, maybe tell a story of how you lost a priceless item, and help ease her mind.
Thanks!
3 comments:
baby i am fine. You don't need to get me a new one. i think you are more upset than i am. i hate that it is gone but it is only a necklace.
Please read comment on previous post.....sorry!
so sad :(
you fail to mention:
where is original from? (replacement can be found via that)
total ct. wgt?
size in inches?
were surrounding stones diamonds?
shape?
emai & i'll hunt ebay & other nefarious haunts.
Post a Comment