My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

29 May 2007

What's new?

Hello All,
Sorry it's taken me a while to post...I have no good excuse.
My work computer doesn't let meon Blogger, as you know, but to be honest, I've left my laptop alone for a while, as I've goneto bed really early,or very late recently.

Last week I spent themajority of my time trying to learn the "system" my new station uses to put together news.

Vanessa and I went on a couple of trips this weekend. We got to visit one of the oldest cities in Germany, and toured the Medieval Crime & Punishment Museum. We also got to take another Ren-Fair trip. This time there was a joust. We're slowly piecingtogether a costume for me.

We had some friends over for a pool party/cook out over the long weekend. It was great! It started out small and casual - we opened the pool, had a friend grill for us, and played games into the late hours.

All-in-all, it was a great weekend.

This week will be more interesting.

This update is kind of lame...I know...but to be honest, I like the slow pace.
It's the calm before the storm.

. . . .

The wedding is just over a month away. I can't wait!
If anyone has questions, please send them to my work account.
Vanessa and I plan to start our pre-marriage counselling soon.

- - - -

I also want to say hello to my new reader, Jason. Long time no see/hear...hope we can fix that!



36 DAYS!






ULI

3 comments:

'Dela said...

tis about time dear nephew. i have sent email to your work addy, no response. :(

have you gotten back to your mother re the cake topper? if you have no clue as to what i am talking about, hit me: amdemo @ hotmail.com & i'll send you links of what i found post haste.

what sort of costume you be looking for? & how was the castle dinner trip?

see you soon, plane tickets have been bought!!!

asemtap said...

1st off which Jason, VU of FC? Next how is it that when I finally get tired of waiting for you to post and send you a nastygram, you've just posted. Is there a time delay on posts, cause I check just before? Anyway, it's good to see that you're finally getting to see first hand all those things we've read about for years. Real castles, Knights(?) or what they dressed in, all that jazz and a fair maiden to boot. Hazah!

Reception plans are in full swing, need input but will wait it out.

TTFN
M~

TP said...

Hi Lance, this is Rachel's husband Franklin. She encouraged me to check out your blog and I love it so far. (Post more!) You use a Godfather line and have your won Horsemen!! These are a few of my favorite things...

We're excited that we'll be able to see you in just a few weeks. Hope all is going well.

FDO

Blog Archive