My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

04 July 2007

July 4th...and so close

Happy July 4th everyone!

While usually, I'd fill this space with something patriotic, all I can think of, is that I have only three more days until I'm officially married!!!

We've made it safely to Kansas, and we're in full swing with the final preparations. Most of our wedding party, and guests will be arriing in the next couple of days. Some of these people, I haven't seen in many years, so it will be nice to have my close friends with me as I blend my past and future together in one shining moment.

Vanessa's parents have been great; taking us around and getting us where we need to be to take care of the final pieces. I anxiously await my parents, family, and friends making the trek from Indiana and Florida. Maybe even some friends from the military will show up, and that's on a global scale. It just goes to show how many lives you touch, when people from all over come together to share in your special day.

So, Happy 4th of July...fireworks, food, friends & family...but more importantly...


3 more days!






ULI

No comments:

Blog Archive