My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

01 January 2010

It's a new decade!




Happy New Year!
It has been a stellar year for me, I must say.
I've gotten to go to a lot of neat places, and see and do so many wonderful things.
I got to spend a whole year with my wife (minus some work trips).
We welcomed new family members, especially our daughter!
I have some fond memories from this year. Some sad ones, too, but moslty fond ones.
Below are some things that happened this year.
Places I Went:
- Kansas
- Honduras
- Indiana
- Spain
- Bulgaria (x2)
- Moldova
- France (Paris)
- Czech Republic (Prague)
- Croatia
- Greece
- Egypt
- Uganda
Year's Events:
- Returning from deployment (okay, so it was late Dec. 2008, but I'm counting it!)
- Honduras missionary work
- Cabin Trip '09
- We're Pregnant!
- Reverse R.H.P.S.
- Worst hospital conditions (Moldova), medical airlift & emergency surgery
- Going to Africa
- No more smoking
- I's a GIRL!!!
- R.I.P. Aunt Flo
- Thanksgiving with the Dempseys & Christmas with my Mom (both in Germany)
- Happy New Year!




We rang in the new yaer at home. Aurorapartied a little too hard!
May 2010 bring you all half the headaches and twice the blessings as 2009.
.
.
ULI
MADLY





No comments:

Blog Archive