It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted, but I have a good excuse. I've been waiting for the following photos. As you may or may not know, I was blessed with the awesome opportunity to be in Israel during what Christians call, "Holy Week," and those of the Jewish faith call "Passover." I was there to do my work, but the trip afforded me the chance to travel a little bit, and one of the best experiences, I'd say of my life, was being in Jerusalem on Good Friday (for those who share my beliefs, it's the Friday before Easter Sunday - in remembrance of the day Christ died for our sins).
I will keep my commentary down to a minimum, and let the photos speak for themselves...
I will keep my commentary down to a minimum, and let the photos speak for themselves...
No comments:
Post a Comment