My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

03 July 2010

Afghanistan is...

Almost how I remember it. The same places, the same weather, many of the same locals...
It's not bad here. I had a hard time adjusting at first, but then I got my head back on straight, and now I'm ready to do what I have to do.
For those of you who don't know, I am working in the AFN News department here at Bagram Air Field. My job will be to go from base to base and FOB to FOB and COT to COT and all the other places out there, and film people working and doing their jobs. I'm a little aprehensive but that's to be expected. Once I get my first one under my belt, I'm sure all the rest will be easier. Speaking of which, I'm going out in a couple of days. I can't say where or when...but it will be so close a neighboring nation, that I will be able to throw a rosk across the border. I hear it's pretty there, with all the mountains and everything. I will try to take a picture.
Well, that's about it for now. Hopefully I'll get to write all about it soon.

Everything is Sunshine and Dasies. . . .


ULI
MADLY
CASH

No comments:

Blog Archive