My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

13 February 2006

Scatter Brain

I just found out I've been tapped to go to a military advanced journalism course. The only problem??? It starts in April, about the time I'd be getting to my next assignment. So I've sent in a request to stay in Japan a little longer. That way I'll leave directly from Japan for Washington, D.C. and once I've completed the class, I'll head to Korea.
Speaking of Korea and all things that, Vanessa is still struggling with the fact that I'm going to be leaving soon. She has no idea where she can go, and we have no solidity of being together unless we get married. I hope and pray that God will intervene on this one, and get us together after Korea. That said, I have a plan to be debt free in a year's time, so we CAN get married. I think that will ease her mind, and let us travel together from then on out.

- - - -

We went to Akihabra this weekend, and I spend A LOT of money on toys and other stuff. It's probably going to be my last trip to do any big shopping, so I splurged a little bit. I got a lot of miniature swords, so it's not like I spent money on stuff I'm not going to like in a day or two. Vanessa tells me she got me a big present, but it's a surprise. Yippie!

- - - -

Well, it's back to work, and trying to fly under the radar for my last few weeks. I think toe office is going to have a small going away party for me this week, but I'm not sure.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Blog Archive