My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

19 May 2006

Feelings...

Each passing day I miss her more
Than I thought I did the day before
Just thinking about it makes me cry
Remembering our lives in days gone by
When we would talk all day and night
Take long trips at 6 and see the sights
Or stay home and lie in bed
Not caring about the day ahead
But now we are so far apart
I feel an aching in my heart
In bed I sit unable to sleep
Without her in my arms to keep
And talking on the phone cannot replace
How good it feels to see her face
If absence makes the heart grow fonder then
What I'm feeling is a 50 out of ten
I know we'll be together soon
Sitting under the stars gazing at the moon
Or walking around under sunny skies
Looking longingly into each other's eyes
I'll hold her hand and kiss her cheek
Whisper things to make her knees go weak
But until then I'll have to wait
For that glorious reunion date
So here I sit, these tears I fight
Feeling lonely as I write
Vanessa, my Love, I know you see
Just how much you mean to me!

ULI

No comments:

Blog Archive