My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

24 October 2006

My New Job

Radio is so GREAT!

I did my first "real" show yesterday, and it went mostly smoothly.
I still have to get back into the swing of things, but it was a functional show. I sound like I'm out of practice, but I don't sound like a beginner.
There's less pressure here too. I come to work, do my show prep, and go live. Since my show runs from Noon - 3pm, My morning is filled with getting ready for my show. Then I do my show for three hours, and then go to lunch. That leaves an hour left in the day, and I'm done.
I have one last News story to do, and I'm done with News for good.
It looks like I'll have to stay late tonight to work on that, but it's one of the exceptions that I mentioned in my last post.

So what do I have to complain about? NOTHING! And it feels so good to finally be able to say that with a clear conscience.

Life is good. The pessimist in me wonders what is going to go wrong to mes up the good feelings I have right now, but I'm not going to focus or dwell on what might happen. It feels good to be in Radio.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

'Dela said...

so i guess now it's "Good Afternoon, Korea!"

atta boy!

Anonymous said...

Lance--- I miss you. Email me. Ray PS- Jacob says "hi"!

Blog Archive