My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

03 January 2007

3 Days...and counting

Congratulations. If you haven't broken your New Year's resolution (and I haven't), you've gone three whole days. Most doctors say that physical addiction ends after three to five days, and the rest is mental. I find that true, because I haven't even had a nicotine fit yet.

- - - -

As some of you may know, I am in the music and entertainment business, so occassionaly I visit celebrity gossip websites to have somethihng interesting to say on the radio in the mornings. Well, I was at one a few weeks ago, and they asked viewers to "guess the celebrity," and yours truly won. Here's the link, if you'd like to visit::
http://celebritysmack.blogspot.com/2006/12/who-is-it.html

- - - -

I have started a new regimine...after work on Mon, Wed, and Fri, I go to the gym right behjind my new place. It's so convenient, and afterwards, I can hit the shower, and hit the sheets. I figure, with quitting smoking, I'll start gain ing weight, so exercising might help me combat the natural tendancy.

- - - -

Vanessa,
J.R. Williams saw your blog today while she was in my office, she has a lot of nice things to say about you. I told her to check out your site if she has the time.

ULI

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

i have not cracked mine but three days is not that long. i started a new diet today. and yes i am eating

asemtap said...

You fail to mention how big the heart actually was? 1/2 inch from v to v or bigger abd how wide? With Valentines Day coming up everything is hearts already so I'm sure a replacement can be found.

Also it's value should be covered by renter's insurance if you have such a thing so the replacement cost shouldn't be on you. David's wife Karen lost one, got it replaced then found the original, now she has two. By the by they were little hearts.

Blog Archive