My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

26 July 2007

Wedding picures as promised

The Happiest Day Of Our Lives


Lance & Vanessa Heinzelman


July 7th, 2007







Here Comes The Bride




Isn't she lovely? Isn't she beautiful?
All I could think was how truly blessed I was/am.







The Ceremony





Exchanging Rings







Man & Wife...Say Man & Wife! (Sorry, Princess Bride Moment)

Seriously, thanks to Vanessa's Dad, for not onlygiving her away, but for also being our Pastor. It meant so much to the both of us.


You May Kiss The Groom







Lance & Vanessa Heinzelman






I Almost Forgot...The Infamous Bats They tried to steal the show. And contrary to popular belief:

I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM!



Carriage Ride



At The Reception
First Dance
I Want You To Want Me



Cake
Yes, they're Hostess cupcakes. YUM!

Feeding Time



Love Can Be Messy




The Rings

Just Married
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


All photos courtesy of Liz Smith (My Madrina).

See ALL the photos at:











ULI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the pics, actually some are from Amanda (the aerial shots, the truck; She and Roxanne did the decorating, and maybe one other; gotta give credit where credit is due). Stay happy.

XX&OO

Your Madrina
Liz

Blog Archive