My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

01 August 2007

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely...

Vanessa is in America as part of her job. She's flying with medical teams for news stories for the next three days. That means I'll be all alone for a few days.
I miss her.
But, she'll get to experience this in a few weeks when I go to Iceland for my own news story.
- - - -

As promised, I have to give credit for some of he photos in my last update to my cousins, Amanda and Roxanne. Thanks for all the hard work!

- - - -

I went to the dentist today, and finally, I'll be geting my wisdom teeth out soon. While in the U.S., I began feeling really sore, and I found out it was because my tooth was poking through sideways. So in a few weeks, they'll be out.
In addition, I may also be in the market for braces and a broken jaw sometime in the future.
The braces to fix my crooked teeth, and a broken jaw to fix my overbite and "popping" jaw.

- - - -

I don't have much else to say.

Thank You cards are on the way.



ULI

1 comment:

asemtap said...

You never wanted braces! Are they making you get them? I suppose that now is as good a time for them to break your Jaw since you don't seem to be doing any radio stuff. Sorry you miss Vanessa, she really should update her blog, yes I have told her.

Is there anyway you can contact Stars ans Stripes and see about a reprint of Grandpa's picture? It was sometime between 1950 1954? I thnk he was stationed at Gran Thule also. Might be referenced under Mesa?

Might be fun to do a story about it.

Blog Archive