My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

27 July 2008

Rainy Days And Mondays...

...always get me down.

It rained yesterday! Not ust any rain, but a pounding rain that kept most people indoors, or running to get there. And what did I do? I slept right through it. :)
See, I have a thing with rain (see my birthday post). There must be some sort of chemical produced when it rains that affects me, because if I even sense that there's rain in the air (I can often smell it, can you?), I get sleepy. And I tend to slep through the whole storm. This has caused me problems at work on ocassion, because I tend to sleep through alarms, and even people calling me. Luckily, I had the day off yesterday, and missed nothing - except half the day. I woke up at 3:30pm. It also frustrates Vanessa sometimes, becuse she enjoys the electricity of storms, and wants to share it with me - to a sleepy or sleeping me.

So today's pictures (YEP, TWO!!!) are of the aftermath of the storm, and the clouds in the sky. I know, it's no big deal to you, but it's been sunny and 100 degrees here on most days. A little cooling rain was a welcome surprise.









ULI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rainy days are good for sleeping. However, Stormy days are good for using that energy to revitalize. I too, am often outside during a storm, I like that girl of yours.
M~

Blog Archive