When Vanessa and I were starting out in radio together, we would laugh, joke, and make each other laugh, which - in turn - would let our listeners laugh with us. Too bad our bosses never let us grow to our full potential. If they had, I like to think that we'd be a lot like Kevin and Olivia from Attack Of The Show on G4TV. AOTS is one of my favorite shows on AFN (and if I could get G4TV, I'd do it in a second) BECAUSE of the relationship between the two of them. As an example, here's a clip, to show you just how cool these two are with each other...
(Pleasewait for video to load)
I know it's a weird sense of humor they share, but if you watch the show for a long time, you get to know them, and these two are fun and funny together. You have to admit, they have to be pretty comfortable to pull off this sort of gag. I'd like to think that if Vanessa and I ever get to do a show again, it's this sort of relationship we'd have on-air (not that we'd actually do what you see in the video, but the closeness).
ULI
No comments:
Post a Comment