My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

23 September 2008

S.S.D.D.

I know it has been a while since I posted anything, but the truth is, there's really not much different today, than there was yesterday, or the day/week before.

It's good, don't get me wrong. I like my job, and the responsibility level that comes with it. In fact, I've already increased our listenership just by having a few contests (complete with prizes), and hope to have another by the end of the month. I have also started up in-studio interviews so people will come in and talk about their events...further increasing our audience.

Other than that, it's S.S.D.D. and that's why there hasn't really been an update lately.

- - - -

I talked to my superintendant about moving to a different (read: larger) room in a week, since one of our Marines is leaving. He and I had talked about it when we first arrived, and he had gone along with it. However, now it seems there are plans to move someone else into the room I had my eyes on, so I might be stuck in my closet. I'm not happy about it, but if that's my only complaint, I consider myself VERY lucky indeed.

- - - -





ULI


.

No comments:

Blog Archive