My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

28 September 2008

Another week down...

.



There's really not much to say, but it's time to blog, so I better come up with something.



One of our Marines will be leaving us tomorow (can't say when exactly, or to where he's going because of strict regulations against it). He's one of the good ones, though, and I'd be happy to meet up with him again in another deployment, or even at a duty station. He's also a naitive Hoosier, so we may, in fact, run into each other again someday. The bad part is, he's a good producer, so our news team will have to pick up where he left off. The good news is, I get to move into his room! So, I'm doing it as soon as I get off work tomorrow. The unit's loss is my gain...muahaha.

We got a new Marine in this past week to take his place, but she has never donebroadcastingbefore, so right now she's workingon the AFN Magazine. There is a rumor that shemight take on a radio show (part-time, and probably only on a weekend), so if it turns out to be true, I'll have more people working with/for me.



- - - -



I'm very hapy to report that our entire group as a whole is getting along. There are differences of opinion here and there, but for the most part, we're a team. It feels good.



We tooksomeunit photos a little while back, so I'll have a picture of me working, and one of my radio crew (as on right now, who knows what changes are in store) for your viewing pleasure later this week. Note the B.F.G. in the background :)

- - - -

For now, it's goodnight. Sundays are always my long days, and I need sleep.

ULI

.

1 comment:

asemtap said...

By my book you're at the half way point. Wahyoo! The trip to Calif. was okay. Finally got to drive the big bridges (GG--day & night-- and Bay)Next time I hope someone else is driving so I can enjoy the views. Next box gets mailed this weekend. Hope you enjoy your goodies. Anything special ya want?

Blog Archive