My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

16 April 2009

New rantings

Lent is finally over, and though I didn't give up what I was supposed to,God has seen fit to make sure I do what he asks. I was supposed to give up smoking for 40 days,but I had a really bad day the first Monday of Lent, so I had one. Now events in my life have unfurled,which will cause me to quit permanently. It's for the better.

- - - -

Vanessa's friend (and mine, too) has returned to Germany. That's a relief, because she was one of our best friends before she left. I consider she and Vanessa like sisters,because they have so much in common. It will be great to spend our remaining time here in Germany together, making memories, and building on our relationships.

- - - -

I've been working hard a lot lately (not that some would notice). There's just so much to do. Now is the prime season for things to pick up news-wise, because people are more likely to go outside and actually DO things, now that the weather is nice.

- - - -

Not much else to tell...same thing, different day.
We're going to France this weekend if possible. That should be fun (esp. now that I have my passport - finally!!!).





ULI

No comments:

Blog Archive