My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

19 November 2009

I've Heard Your Requests...

It seems everyone want more pictures of Aurora.

I'm only happy to oblige. So, I've put some more on this site for you to see. If click on the photo, it should blow up to it's full 7.0 megapixel size.



Here are some in no particular order.






Vanessa's Parents came in for a visit. They have been great! They will be here for Aurora's 1st Thanksgiving.



AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...
JUST A FEW OF AURORA'S VISITORS IN THE HOSPITAL









Joel Hearn
Kristen Wilson















Edison Ruland
















Jason "JD" David






.








Maria David
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Randi Gavil
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ULI

No comments:

Blog Archive