All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go
I'm sitting at
the computer, though
I have to write this down before I fly
The words I type are
supposed to flow
But what to say
I just don't know
My creative juices have all but run dry
Well, my phrasing is ragedy
It feels like a tragedy
Reading them they make no sense, Doh!
'Cause I'm blogging at the airport
Gotta do another news report
Uncle Sam says I have to go.
There's so many things
I want to write
Can't get them all
Before my flight
I'll try to make some sense before last call
Every place I go
Whether near or far
From Toledo
To Kandahar
When I come back I'll tell you 'bout them all
'Cause I'm blogging at the airport
Gotta do another news report
Blogging at the airport
Gotta do another news report
...
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm ready to go
I'm sitting at
the computer, though
I have to write this down before I fly
The words I type are
supposed to flow
But what to say
I just don't know
My creative juices have all but run dry
Well, my phrasing is ragedy
It feels like a tragedy
Reading them they make no sense, Doh!
'Cause I'm blogging at the airport
Gotta do another news report
Uncle Sam says I have to go.
There's so many things
I want to write
Can't get them all
Before my flight
I'll try to make some sense before last call
Every place I go
Whether near or far
From Toledo
To Kandahar
When I come back I'll tell you 'bout them all
'Cause I'm blogging at the airport
Gotta do another news report
Blogging at the airport
Gotta do another news report
...
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
ULI
MADLY
MADLY
1 comment:
your creative juices are still flowing. Guess we won 't call this week end.
Post a Comment