My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

20 August 2007

Toofless

This is my last post with my wisdom teeth. Tomorrow, I am going under the knife (and under sedation) to get my bottom wisdom teeth removed. It's a tricky case, because they came in sideways - that is perpendicular to the other teeth. Also, there is a nerverunningright along side them, that could cause permanent damage to the sensitivity in my lips, or even my tongue. The doctor says there is a low risk of it affecting my tongue, and only slightly larger that a part of my lips will be permanently numb,but the chance exists.
So, by this time tomorrow, I'll be heavily sedated/drugged. I will also be in quite a bit of pain, but hopefully I won't remember it!

- - - -

Iceland was a good trip. I got some excellent footage for news stories, and the scenery was breathtaking. My coworker and I took some photos, so when I get my copies, I'll post for all to see. Keep an eye on www.af.mil to see the stories as I produce them. The first should be upin days.

- - - -

Vanessa wants me to post tomorrow in my drugged up state. We'll see.







ULI

1 comment:

asemtap said...

Caught a news story by SSG Vanessa Heinzelman, I was pleased she is using the name so soon.

Hope they give you good pain meds, toothaches are the worst!!!!

Can't wait to see your pics. I remember Grandpa's vividly.

Blog Archive