My opinions. My stories. My life in my words. By reading this, you agree to not hold information contained within against the author or publisher of this blog in Civil, Federal, or Military Courts.

07 July 2008

07-07-08

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY VANESSA!
It has been an amazing year, filled with highs and lows, laughter and tears, togetherness, and separation - yet through it all, you have stood firmly by my side. You are an amazing woman; full of passion, energy, sympathy, and caring that go beyond your years. Where I am strong, you supplement me nicely, and where I am weak, you more than complete me. You are my better half. The piece of me that was missing. You're my lover, my care-giver, my anchor, my shoulder to cry on. You're my best friend, and my life is so much better with you in it, than it ever was flying solo. You picked me up and helped me to walk again, at a time when I thought no one would ever see my weakness. You opened my eyes to a new and bright world, full of amazing things, places, and people. For these things alone, I will forever be grateful. But there is so much more you bring to my life. It is difficult to put into words how you make me feel. Just your voice can cause my heart to jump. Seeing you smile is like seeing the first roses blooming in Spring. And to hear you laugh, that sweet, angelic melody, is as divine an experience for me as almost anything I've ever experienced. To you, my Darling, my Love, my Butterfly, and my Cherished Shooting Star, I say, "Thank You."

Thank you for believing in me when no one else would. Thank you for confiding in me, when I seemed no more than a stranger. Thank you for taking a chance, and falling head-over-heels. Thank you for throwing caution to the wind, and listening to your heart, rather than the voices of discouragement. Thank you for the past four years, and every Love-filled moment we've spent together. Thank you for not always agreeing with me, so we can grow together as a couple. Thank you for giving me space, even though I didn't ask for - nor want or need it. Thank you for the countless gifts of your time when there were things you'd rather be doing. Thank you for showing me what Love is again, and for never letting me forget that it's a Love that will last throughout eternity. Thank you for being my teacher, as well as my student. Thank you for every tender hug, every passionate kiss. Thank you for being my one, my only. Thank you for saying, "Yes." Thank you for the past 366 days of marriage.
I look forward with eager anticipation, to the next year, decade, nay, lifetime together.

With all the Love I have within me to give...

I Love You.
(MORE)






ULI




1 comment:

Vanessa said...

You are such a sweet heart. I am so lucky to have you.

Blog Archive