I WON'T LIE TO YOU
I'M FEELING VERY UPSET.
THE RAGE IS COMING.
- - - -
I'd like to take a moment to write about the right to privacy. Like my header says, the things I write here are my thoughts and opinions. It is very disheartening to know that there are people out there who would use someones innermost thoughts and emotions against them (And YOU know who YOU are...and yes, I know you're reading this...so go ahead and read this, print it, share it with your friends, because an attorney advised me on my header, and you have no right, nor jurisdiction, to use anything I post in any form of court, military or otherwise. That said, I hope you [DIALOGUE REMOVED BY BLOGGER FOR VIOLENT CONTENT]. I can't use actual names, because it's a violation of the Privacy Act, but I will say that if it weren't for the distance, I'd personally [DIALOGUE REMOVED BY BLOGGER FOR VIOLENT CONTENT].
I also can't comment on a current investigation by "certain organizations within the DOD." Go ahead and try reprisal...see how far THAT gets you. I guess Big Brother IS Watching, though you might want to look over your own shoulder from now on).
The one thing I hate, is that the someone that's close to me, will probably be blamed for anything that happens from this point on.
- - - -
I'm sorry the rest of you had to read that. Like the poem says, the rage is coming.
It seems, there are people in this world, that just don't seem to care about the welfare of others. It's so sad, that someone very close to me has to deal with people like this on a daily basis. These people use the guise of 'keeping order' to do do mental and emotional harm to an already fragile person. It hurts my soul to know these kinds of people exist. And to think that none of this might have happened, if they had just taken the time to look around, and see that things weren't right. But, I guess there have to be poor examples of leade-- nah, I can't say it, it discredits the word each time I use it in reference to these people. I guess there have to be poor examples of people in positions of power, to teach the rest of us what NOT to do, so we CAN be good leaders. On the bright side, they'll all be gone soon - one way or another.
- - - -
No photos today. You can understand why.
HIS will be done.
ULI
1 comment:
I was wondering why you were so bummed. It's kind of a shame I had to find your blog to discuss it with you. On the other hand, I suspect your (our?) place of business might have been an ill choice to talk about it, seeings how it seems to be interlaced to some degree.
Incidentally, I was real bored at work today and just starting searching for various people's works/images on the net. I thought I'd see what you'd done before this, again, because I was super-bored, and came across your blog. Now, as I was at work I did not bother trying to click the link. Shit, they blocked AFN Naples for no apparent reason. (Where Trev Pedro is at now.)
Anyway, although the blog doesn't go into great detail about your troubles (for obvious reasons), I want you to know that I'm always around if you want to talk. (It's the least I can do, to return the favor. ;) )
Post a Comment